Greenbrier Maxion Quality Policy
AmstedMaxion is committed to manufacture its railway and industrial castings, having as principles:
- Compliance with current legislation and Customer’s requirements;
- Continuous improvement of its products, processes and services in relation to Quality, Work Safety and Environment;
- Manufacture of castings made from recycled steel;
- Prevention and Preservation of Health and Protection of the Environment;
- Commitment of its employees, outsourcers, suppliers and customers.
The senior management defines, through management system indicators, goals and targets for improvements, developing the respective plans to achieve them.
Integrated Policy: date: 06/14/2017 – revision 02
Check here the certifications won by AmstedMaxion and Greenbrier Maxion